I det senaste avsnittet av Diablo-tvvodden Westmarch Workshops meddelade Wyatt Chang att Rift Trials är på väg bort från Diablo 3. Diablofans.com har sammanställt en punklista över den nyframkomna informationen.
- Greater Rift Trials are already removed in an internal build
- Blizzard realized people weren’t happy with them at all
- There are still some issues that arise form this removal
- How do players pick which GR level to play? From an arbitrary list? Based on their personal best?
- How does Gem upgrading work now, if you can pick a very high GR? You could just slug through the Rift in 30-45 minutes and then get the upgrade
- Possible solution: Don’t allow Gem Upgrades when you fail to beat the timer.
- No idea when the removal of Trials will go live yet
- Continuing to ask for it isn’t going to make it happen faster