De båda konsolutgåvorna av Diablo 3 har fått sina första innehållsuppdateringar. Idag uppdateras Xbox360-versionen med samma patch som PS3-spelarna fick ta del av redan för två veckor sedan. Klicka på Läs mer för fullständiga patch notes.
Diablo III Console Patch 1.0.2 is now live for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Check out the full patch notes below to learn all about the latest bug fixes. For a list of known issues in 1.0.2, please visit our Console Known Issues List.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when quitting the game during a cutscene.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when interacting with the stash while another player attempts to join your game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after connection failures caused by NAT/Firewall settings.
- Fixed multiple crashes that could occur as a result of memory corruption.
- Fixed crash when casting Hex with the Painful Transformation rune on a Fetish Shaman in Acts III and IV.
- Removed unnecessary ”Clear Skill” option that could appear on the Passive Skill screen and would crash the game when selected.
- Enabling Elective Mode no longer causes ”New Slot” notification stars to appear for the original slot as opposed to the slot the skill is assigned to.
- Hardcore characters in the process of taking fatal damage while exiting the Scorched Chapel will no longer be permanently killed.
- Followers can no longer permanently lose all items after migrating from one game host to another.
- The following four item sets will no longer repeatedly and permanently add core stat bonuses each time the player logs out of the game: Blackthorne’s Armor, Endless Path, Zunimassa’s Whispers, and Guardian’s Contingency. (This fix will also retroactively correct inflated core stat bonuses on heroes affected by this bug prior to our hotfix going live.)
- Equipping a quiver with a two-handed bow will no longer cause Quick Compare to incorrectly reflect a loss in damage.
- Square gems should now only drop in Hell difficulty, which is also where the required items to combine them drop.
- The Paragon experience bar for Player 2 and Player 4 now displays correctly instead of being visually clipped at the ends.
- Fixed a bug that caused a player’s experience bar to not display in multiplayer games if a another character with a Paragon levels had entered the game first.
- Fixed a bug that caused the inventory to not display unidentified Legendary items.
- Fixed a bug that caused the inventory to display equipped items twice if you exited the gem socketing sub-screen with the Select/Back button.
- Fixed a bug that caused the controller to become stuck vibrating indefinitely.
- Made changes to address corruptions of saved game data.