Igår kväll när jag loggade in på battle.net för min dagliga dos av Diablo 2 möttes jag av en ny patch. Den nya patchen, som bär namnet 1.13d, består främst av åtgärder mot spammare samt eliminering av diverse buggar. Klicka på ”Läs mer…” för att se den fullständiga listan över uppdateringar.
- Ignoring players is now saved between sessions of the game. All ignores are now written out to disk (file: ’ignorelist’). This feature can be toggled by issuing the command ’/ignorepersist’.
- Users can now filter messages based on content by issuing the command ’/filtermsg ’. To unfilter content issue the command ’/unfiltermsg ’. (The maximum length of a filter pattern is 128 characters)
- Users can now set their home channel by issuing a new Battle.net chat command ’/home ’ while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Users can return to their home channel at any time by issuing the command ’/home’ while in the Battle.net chat interface.
- Fixed a known dupe method.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to stack auras in an unintended way.
- Fixed a bug where Mercenaries wouldn’t have multiple auras active when they should have.
- Fixed an issue where players could create games prefixed with color codes.
- Potentially fixed an issue where players would be disconnected when watching the cinematics when in a Battle.net game.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when running in windowed mode with sound disabled and the game tried to play a cinematic.