Blizzard bekräftar att Patch 1.0.3a kommer att släppas under morgondagen. Patchen kommer att eliminera diverse buggar, bland annat Witch Doctors Zombie Bears, samt reducera takten som föremål förorar hållbarhet på när du slåss.
Man meddelar också att en korrigering av droprates i act 3 och 4 kommer att patchas in (1.0.3b) under veckan.
Witch Doctor – Zombie Charger
- Skill Rune – Zombie Bears
- Fixed a bug where Zombie Bears were unable to attack targets on slopes
- Zombie Bears should no longer become stuck on objects with which they shouldn’t have collision
- Equipped items will now take ”wear-and-tear” durability damage at half the previous rate
- Please note that durability loss as the result of normal combat is different from the 10% durability loss characters will incur when they die. Equipped items have always suffered durability loss while fighting, and we are simply slowing the rate at which the loss occurs.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Unique monsters to not drop the appropriate amount of loot when slain
- Fixed a bug with linking items with 3 gem sockets
- It is no longer possible to create fake achievement links
- Fixed a bug that was causing the “Switch Hero” button to occasionally disappear after leaving a game while in town
Fixed several gold and leveling exploits